<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19088938?origin\x3dhttp://-illusion-dream.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I just found out that sometimes when Im at work, I facking a smile jus to talk to my frens... I hate this feeling.. Last time, i use to talk alot.. bt now, I got nothing to talk to my fren... Why go work everyday, i must help tham buy lunch?? why i mus do filing for them?? why i mus do everything.?? why when i talk, there's always people nev ans me??

I dun like this kind of feeling... i feel so lonely... I feel like been in primary sch times... when I was in school, I got not much frens. And everytime, my fren will say things behind me n dun wanna be my fren. And always, I jus keep quite n pretend that nothing had happen before... Am I really I bad person to make fren wid????

I hate been alone.. I hate been order by people.. I hate tat.. I though I had found someone to share my thoughts n worries.. but now, i dun think so... because.... I noe he will tell me.. working is like this.. this is not wat I wanna hear... I jus wan u to be ther to protect me at all times.. but I dun think u will...

I feel so lonely... who will be there to pull me through??? To put back the smile on my face again??

Labels:


♥ I LOVE YOU DARLING @
7/10/2010 09:15:00 PM